网友提问:
人真的会善有善报吗?
优质回答:
肯定的,善有善报,恶有恶报,不是不报时候未到。老天爷不会亏待每一位善良的人。
其他网友回答
是的:地犾游记上,祥细禅述过。
其他网友回答
我不太相信所谓的因果,我只是觉得做人应该心存善念。做好事也许没有任何回报,但是至少是无愧于心的。社会需要正能量,如果人人都与人为善,这社会也就真的和谐了。
其他网友回答
There is an old Chinese saying that good is rewarded.
中国有句老话,善有善报。
Let’s be kind in life. We should try our best to save lives.
让我们在生活中保持善良。我们应该尽力挽救生命。
We must cherish lives together. And we all believe that lives are the most important things in the world.
我们必须一起珍惜生命。我们都相信生命是世界上最重要的东西。
We are supposed to help others together because helping others is a traditional virtue of China.
我们应该一起帮助别人,因为帮助别人是中国的传统美德。
We can’t hesitate to help others because we have been taught to help others since we were young.
我们可以毫不犹豫地帮助别人,因为我们从小就被教导帮助别人,乐于助人。
If everyone is afraid of trouble and turns a blind eye to the people in need, the society will become indifferent.
如果每个人都怕麻烦,对需要帮助的人们视而不见,社会就会变得冷漠起来。
In fact, the society will become very indifferent. Without doubt, to help others is to help ourselves.
事实上,人类社会将变得非常冷漠无情。毫无疑问,帮助别人就是帮助我们自己。
We believe that good will be rewarded.
我们内心相信: 善有善报。
We understand that another meaning is to be a good person and help others constantly. And great rewards will come to good people first.
我们理解的另一个意思就是要永远做一个好人,经常帮助别人。善良的人才会首先得到生命中丰厚幸福的回报。
Let’s be kind and friendly. Let’s enjoy our life together!
让我们保持善良友好,让我们一起享受生活!好好生活,加油!
其他网友回答
有